- Could Saturday Night Live’s actually airing live everywhere cause the Kentucky Derby to move to Prime Time in 2018?
- Churchill Downs to get 2018 Breeders’ Cup: Has BC Ltd. learned its lesson?
- My Final Bracketology of the 2015-’16 College Basketball season
- We Need a 32-Team Playoff in College Football!!
- While Breeders’ Cup, Ltd. considers Lexington “The New Standard” of being a Breeders’ Cup host, why that is not good enough
Judith Van Doren on While Breeders’ Cup, Ltd… Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
While Breeders’ Cup, Ltd. considers Lexington “The New Standard” of being a Breeders’ Cup host, why that is not good enough
As we officially move into the Holiday season for 2015, some more thoughts on what happened at the end of last month at Keeneland as a Thanksgiving Eve (Nov. 25) article at The Paulick Report noted Breeders’ Cup, Ltd. considers … Continue reading
Horse Racing may be a sport steeped in tradition, but those traditions are proving to be more in conflict with the realities of the 2010’s than ever: The traditionalists may have had their dream scenario with American Pharoah completing the … Continue reading
Talk about a 180 in 24 hours or less: Saturday afternoon (October 31), Maria Borell was on top of the world. She had done what just a few months ago was unthinkable, completing Runhappy’s unlikely rise to the top with … Continue reading
The 2015 Breeders’ Cup – Great Job by Keeneland BUT a Blown Opportunity For And an AMBUSH to The Sport of Kings as a Whole
With the Breeders’ Cup in the books, a complete version of my thoughts: The 2015 Breeders’ Cup had the makings of a festive atmosphere at Keeneland with American Pharoah making the final start of his career in the Breeders’ Cup … Continue reading